Nina is an experienced landscape designer. She is very good at landscaping styles and can advise you which one will fit your garden area.
Nina knows about everything and even more! Nina successfully completed apprenticeship program and got a plumber license in 2003. Nina started working and got certified parallel. Nina has got GreenPlumbers USA certificate and National Inspection Testing Certification (NITC) certificate. Before JohnnyGo Nina had worked at such respected companies as Sears Home Repair and Kaufman’s Experts. In 2010 Nina joined our team and quickly gained a reputation of responsible, careful worker and talented.
Nina is one of our best skilled workers. He also is in charge of training our new staff and he consults our regular clients via phone if they have any plumbing questions. Nina can easily do the following kinds of work:
- installing, fixing, removing faucets, sinks and toilets;
- installing, removing and maintaining showers and tubs;
- maintaining pipes and water lines;
- unclogging and fixing disposals;
- installing and maintaining dishwashers;
- working with water heaters and septic tanks
Contact with me